Monday, February 22, 2010

Love? What Therapy & Distant Healing Reveal

Love? Freud called it “the only socially acceptable psychosis.” To Plato it was “divine madness,” and to Saint John, love was nothing less than God, the ultimate power operating in the universe.

1.) After years of doing in-depth therapy, I came to realize that love is more than a feeling: love is who we are in the core of our being. I remember a high-powered corporate executive what he discovered following his recovery from cancer. “I not only live from love instead of being driven by fear and anger as I was before the cancer. I now realize that I AM love. Love is my essence.”

2.) However, since 1995, I have witnessed and participated in many miracles resulting from distant healing and intercessory prayer. I now realize that the love housed in the heart of each and every one of us is nothing less than the ultimate power operating in the universe. Love is the stuff of every subatomic particle of all that exists. Love is the ultimate power driving the universe. Love is the life-force energy that animates and energizes all of life: people, animals, and plants. I have also experienced how this love is an enduring energy that lives on after the body dies. (I discuss these experiences in detail in both A Matter of Love and The Space Between Stars

• As often as you feel so inclined, try this heart-awakening exercise: silently say, “Love is who I am in the core of my being." And, as you notice others, silently say, "And, love is who you are in the core of your being.”

No comments:

Post a Comment