Thursday, January 10, 2013

Hushpuppy Wisdom: Go Quvenzhané


I'm excited to hear  the Oscar buzz about the now 9-year-old Quvenzhané Wallis (the youngest actress to be nominated for Best Actress) and the film in which she stars, Beasts of the Southern Wild. It is a film that expresses the shift in consciousness  predicted by the Maya the wave of which we are now riding if we choose to flow with it rather than rsist it.  Hushpuppy (Quvenzhané Wallis), the little 6-year-old heroine is an inspiration for us all especially as we face loss. See some of her lines below.

Hushpuppy: I see that I'm a tiny piece of  a big, big universe and that makes it right. 

Hushpuppy: Everybody loses the thing that made them. The brave men stay and watch it happen. They don't run.

Hushpuppy: When it all goes quiet behind my eyes, I see [the sparks of] everything that made me flying around in invisible pieces.

Hushpuppy: The whole universe depends on everything fitting together just right. If one piece busts, even the smallest piece... the whole universe will get busted.



No comments:

Post a Comment